来源: 彩票计划下载 作者: 笑书 发布时间：2011-10-03 22:02
● Bacchus has drowned more men than Nepture.
● Bad news has wings.
● Bad workmen often blame their tools.
● Bare words, no bargain.
● Barking dogs seldom bite.
● Beauty is but a blossom.
● Beauty is but skin-deep.
● Beauty is in the eye of the gazer.
● Beauty is potent; but money is omnipotent.
● Beauty is truth, truth beauty.
● Beauty lies in lover's eyes.
● Beauty may have fair leaves, but bitter fruit.
● Be considerate towards the poor.
● Bed is a midicine.
Copyright © 2011-2020 彩票计划下载(www.svgiadc.com)